Do this exercise for 25 minutes total and you will def. be sweatin’!. This 7 minute clip is just a preview to show you how to perform each exercises. Couple exercises are shown in different angles.
As a beginner, it’s important to start your exercise routine gradually and focus on building a solid foundation. Here are some beginner-friendly exercises you can incorporate into your routine:
- Walking: Walking is a simple and low-impact exercise that can be done anywhere. Start with a 10 to 15-minute walk and gradually increase the duration and intensity over time. Aim for at least 30 minutes of brisk walking most days of the week.
- Bodyweight Squats: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, lower your body by bending your knees and pushing your hips back as if you’re sitting in a chair. Keep your chest lifted and your weight in your heels. Squats help strengthen your legs, glutes, and core. Aim for 2 to 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions.
- Push-ups: Start with modified push-ups by placing your hands on an elevated surface like a bench or countertop. Keep your body in a straight line, lower your chest towards the surface, and then push back up. As you gain strength, progress to regular push-ups on the floor. Aim for 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions.
- Lunges: Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a step forward with one leg, and lower your body until both knees are bent at a 90-degree angle. Push through your front heel to return to the starting position. Lunges target your legs, glutes, and core. Aim for 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions on each leg.
- Plank: Start by lying face down on the floor. Place your forearms on the ground, elbows under your shoulders, and lift your body off the ground, forming a straight line from your head to your heels. Engage your core muscles and hold the position for 20 to 30 seconds, gradually increasing the time as you progress.
- Bird Dogs: Begin on all fours with your hands under your shoulders and your knees under your hips. Extend your right arm forward while simultaneously extending your left leg backward. Keep your core engaged and your back flat. Hold for a few seconds and then switch sides. Aim for 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions on each side.
Remember to warm up before exercising and cool down afterward. Start with lighter intensity and gradually increase as your fitness improves. It’s essential to listen to your body, take breaks when needed, and stay consistent with your exercise routine.
👆 DON’T FORGET to SUBSRIBE!
And go ahead and hit that 🔔 icon to get a notification when I upload new videos.
Pinay Fit 💖
“Don’t wish for a good body, work for it.”
Halvorsen – Wouldn’t Change It [NCS Release]
Connect with NCS
• http://twitter.com/NCSounds • http://spoti.fi/NCS